Sunday, August 28, 2016

Family                                                        5/30/16

I absolutely love you. And I sincerely apologize for my lack of
writing. I just have not had ANY TIME AT ALL. I feel unbelievably
guilty for not having time here for my own family. You, but especially
the kids at there young age. It is torturing me to know that I can't
get to it. I have McKay and Isaac's unfinished birthday letters... As
well as presents, sitting on the front of my desk, and it hurts each
time I see them. I am sorry. I pray that God will convey my love and
grant them understanding. Things are CRAZY. We just got done with a
week long tour and training with president and sister S. We
spent many hours in the car together, and I have amazing stories and
insights. They are amazing. We trained everyone in the mission.
Basically every hour of every day, besides that which was spent
traveling. One of the most exhausting things I have ever done. 
I love you. You know that, and I pray you always will. Thank you so
much for the update on the family, you have my prayers. Thank you so much for your immovable
and steadfast faith. I love you! Let me know what
you think. God lives. He really does. Please give all my siblings and
extra dose of my love.

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment