Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dearest You,                                               7/11/16

WOW I MISS YOU! So this week has been AWESOME! We basically had a full
week of JUST DOING MISSIONARY WORK! Kind of... We had a few meetings,
but not as many as usual! HALLELUJAH. I do apologize for not writing
last week! Things have been rather intense around here with the new
mission president and such! He is AWESOME! President R is one
of the sweetest, most compassionate, and Sociable person that I have
ever met. It is nice. You would love him. I'll see if I can send some
pictures! We found this awesome knew investigator who is SO SINCERE
AND SEARCHING SOOOOOO INTENSELY FOR ANSWERS. She meets with us as much
as she can, for as long as she can and has so many great questions. I
have decided that I do not ever want to be rich. It is gross. Not
good. It really messes people up. So, the average price of a house in
the area we cover is around 2.5 million dollars.... THE AVERAGE. Yeah,
money really doesn't buy happiness. In fact, the more money you have,
the harder it is to be happy. It IS POSSIBLE, just extremely
difficult. HONESTLY, I think I'd rather be homeless than have all that
money... EW. Anyways, I love you all. See you soon!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment