Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dearest Family,                                              4/11/16

I am still in downtown Phoenix. It is quite a party. Still lots of surprises and interesting people, and amazing people. My companion is not a zone leader. We have a split companionship zone leadership. My Zone Leader Companion is Elder A... Here is a picture of him... He. Is. Awesome. And a spiritual powerhouse. He was the old Assistant with my trainer Elder S. He is the Samoan . He is now a zone leader with me. He is going to an Ivy League: Dartmouth. To play football. He is so good. I am learning A TON from him
 We have been tracking down Africans who speak French and we recently ran into an Olympic runner. He is pretty cool. He is a GREAT man. I want to be half the man he is becoming. Yeah, I just interviewed a family of five, 



This week was filled with so many good things! We went French finding with Sister C and Sister P. We had just started, and we were driving down the road, when, all of a sudden, I saw a black man ( not being racist, those are the ones that speak French ). I screamed SSSSTTTOOOOOPPP! And Elder b and I dived out of the car and ran after this guy... Kind of stalkerish I know, but we run up to him and I'm like: parlez-vous français? And he was like: oui oui! So we found another French man. There are tuns of miracles like that. Maybe I really will start taking pictures of my journals! I love you! Y'all are awesome!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment