Sunday, August 28, 2016

Family                         6/10/16


JUST KIDDING! I have a lot more to say than simply "I love you!" Perhaps that is the most important thing I can say, but that is definitely not everything I've got!

Right after we had all gone to the temple in Snowflake, we had pictures and then... We had to sit and council with President and Sister S to create a massive fire evacuation plan for all our missionaries in the Show Low Zone, because there was A MASSIVE fire that started up right outside of town. So, that was pretty exciting coordinating all of that. Fortunately, they got the fire under control a few miles outside of town. But it was a very close call. 
 I have really purged my soul and my mind, and all is well. Whatever wounds may have shallowly afflicted me, they are healed. Completely and entirely. I am a new man in Christ. The past is at my back, and the future is in my eyes! Don't worry about me. I had a really cool experience these past couple of days. I had the opportunity to do 3 endowments in three days. I learned much, but I started to gain a fire to once and for all overthrow the effects that past sins have had on me.. I love you.  Love you! See you in less than a year!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment