Thursday, July 9, 2015

It is interesting how much my perspective is changed, I no longer believe in God, I no longer believe in Jesus Christ, I know longer believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet chosen by God before the world began. NOW I KNOW. I know that God lives, He is our Father in Heaven and loves us more than I Love You... AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING! He just wants you to be good, and come home. I KNOW that Jesus is the Christ. No Power unseen or seen will ever take that knowledge from me. I know Joseph Smith was the man chosen from God to restore All things to this earth. Joseph Smith gave all for the cause of God, can we claim the same? What have you done with your life? Have you done any good in the world today? Well, because you are my mother and you are wonderful I am sure these answers are YES! But we all have things we can do, this is a war of a lifetime. Whomever does not believe WHAT I NOW KNOW about the reality of a Loving Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith, and all other doctrines connected to these I INVITE you to ask and learn for yourself. IF you really want to know... you will read. you will pray. and I promise you, YOU WILL KNOW. Not all at once of course, but with time, faith, and God you will learn the truth about where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. Please try. I beg you to try your Heavenly Father. Test Him, and see if HE wont bless you and reveal Himself unto you! If anyone chooses not to discover for themselves the truth of these things and chooses not to believe ( as if not believing makes God not Exist ) I am sincerely sorry for the joy and happiness you will miss. But I promise you, one day all will know of the reality of these things for "Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess, that JESUS IS THE CHRIST," but by then it will be to late... SO COME! Learn of the truth. Be happy. Change your life! So this week was truly amazing I walked among current "special wittiness'  of Jesus Christ." We had been practicing all week for the special Missionary President Seminar. And on Thursday we were blessed with the opportunity to raise my voice with angels and talented others to sing praises to Heavenly Father in the midst of apostles. APOSTLES! Real-life-current-day prophets, called of God! Wow! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY Heavenly Father blessed me with such a splendid opportunity when there were over 1000 other missionaries that could have easily taken my spot! He is Good. So let me set this up for you. picture a really small room with something like 100-200 mission presidents, seventy members, general authorities( Presiding Bishopric, Relief society, young men, young woman General Authorities), and Apostles. The room is so small and personal, we can see everyone's face clearly and distinctively, and the apostles... WOW. I do not recommend singing for apostles... It is very difficult... because the spirit is so thick that it smothers you!As you know, Saturday was the commemoration of the Martyrdom of Joseph Smith. When we sang about  oh how "LOVELY WAS THAT MORNING" for all the apostles, the mission presidents, and other servants of the Lord. The spirit was undeniable. Then. I was blessed on Sunday morning to raise my voice and testify with angels and friends of the divinity of Jesus Christ... in the presence of the chosen Prophet of God on the earth today. Mom, I was feet away... from him, and ALL of the remaining apostles and first presidency, in that tiny room. We sang for sacrament meeting and I felt so strongly that I honestly felt that my Happiness was going to overwhelm me. The prophets are wonderful, but what I felt even more powerfully that day was of Jesus Christ. I felt His love individual and personal, and that is much more important than being in front of all the quorum of the twelve and first presidency. I KNOW HE LIVES! HEAR HIS VOICE! I testify of Him with all my Heart, Mind, and Strength! FEEL my Sincerity! There is power in God, He can do all things. Trust in Him always. I love you, I love the family... you ALL give me real and lasting happiness. Be good persevere. Remember: HE LIVES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment