Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

I love BEING A MISSIONARY! It is so exciting and so much fun! THERE IS NO BETTER WORK! And it truly is Work, but it is worth it, every single second of it. I am just going insane right now, because me and my trainer have to spend an extra THREE HOURS every. single. day. for the next twelve weeks. It is a program that is meant to help me be a better missionary and it is good, BUT I JUST WANT TO GO AND DO!!! THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE AND I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE TO DO IT! I just want to be turned loosed and  to PREACH and TESTIFY and SAVE SOULS! That is truly what is happening here. THIS WORK IS TRUE. I cannot stress it enough! It is true! BELIEVE IT AND BE HAPPY! I sometimes have to check myself with my passion and enthusiasm in lessons... ESPECIALLY with new investigators... Speaking in Spanish usually calms me down and mellows me out... BUT Still... It hasn't had a negative effect yet, but I think sometimes I might be a little overbearing. WHOOPS! PEOPLE, JUST COME UNTO CHRIST AND BE BAPTISED AND BE HAPPY! THEN, and only then will I leave you alone. We are actually only really doing Spanish work, and I little bit of Indian work.

There are tons of people that know dad and grandma and grandpa. We have been doing as much work as we can and trust me, we have many investigators that I will start to tell you about if I have enough time. Just know that the work is Hastening, and that IF YOU WANT TO BE TRULY CONVERTED AND NOT JUST HAVE A TESTIMONY, then you must do missionary work. Testimonies are weak, it is easy to come to a knowledge of the truthfulness of the gospel because IT IS SO OBVIOUS and SO TRUE and THE HOLY GHOST WILL ALWAYS, A.L.W.A.Y.S. answer a sincere seeker of truth. To know the truth about this Gospel is EASY, but it is useless without further action. Bednare: Testimony is what you know to be true. CONVERSION is being true to what you know. MOM, If A MERE Testimony is all we have, we are in trouble. With a testimony we will fall. If all I get is a testimony on my mission I WILL FALL. WE MUST BE CONVERTED! I promise you, my Beautiful, Wonderful Mother that I will not... NO... I CANNOT go back to my way of Life. When I chose to serve a mission. It was forever. When I decided to follow Jesus Christ. It Is Forever. When I decided to lay down my life for Him. IT IS FOREVER. My Life is His. And I will never, EVER COME DOWN from that sacred calling that He has commissioned me with. I Will Not GO BACK ON MY COMMITMENT. Lest I break the heart of my Father in Heaven. These feelings cannot be expressed through words and I feel so passionately that it physically exhausts me.

I love you, but more importantly, I love Jesus Christ. For without Him, my love for EVERY SINGLE one of you, would be hollow and temporary. Through Him I can love you forever. And I will ALWAYS love every single one of you forever. Thank you for letting me love you... Oh My Friends, can you feel the power of these words? Not my words, but the Truthfulness and Immense Power of the word of God. Feel His goodness. Feel His love. Feel His reality that HE EXISTS. How Glorious!!! These are not merely words that need be written on a computer screen or a flimsy peace of paper... these are words that must be written in your hearts and your souls. I pray that I might be a useful Instrument in the hands of the Almighty God that when you read these words and the other words of God that You Will FEEL The Holy Spirit with which these words were written. I am weak, but He is strong. This is His work, I am grateful beyond words to be a part of it. God Lives. What more can I say? He is real and is full of love. Find Him. He is there. He is waiting for you. Don't you dare break His heart through unrepented of sins or permanent disobedience. Reflect. Ponder. Make sure you are clean, and if not, I invite you to repent and be happy. I love you.


Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment