Monday, January 2, 2017

1/2/17

HAPPY NEW YEAR! GOOD MORNIN 2017!

I. Love. Missionary Work. I know I say that in every email, but I
really REALLY DO. WOW DO I LOVE IT. I have never ever participated in
something so epic and purposeful and joyful and fun in my entire life.
Mark. My. Words. I WILL ALWAYS BE A MISSIONARY. I will never stop.
Even when the badge comes off. I will never stop. I have tasted true
joy, how could I ever settle for anything less. And that is EXACTLY
WHY I so badly want you to participate in the way I have asked you to.
Because when you do, you will start to feel something powerful work
within your life. Priorities will align. Answers to the questions of
your soul will flow from heaven with greater ease. YOUR LIFE WILL
SIMPLIFY. And God will heal you. I promise it. Each and every one of
those blessings are true. It will happen. I have seen each one happen.
Try it. Prove God. But I was thinking that what I asked might kind of
be a big step to take. So, I want to invite you to do what Elder Oaks
invited us to do in this last conference: pray for a desire to want to
have a non-member taught by the missionaries in our home. Just pray
for a desire. It will come.

This week we had some great exchanges up in the White Mountains. We
were blessed with the capability to really inspire those Zone Leaders
up there, and it will carry to the rest of the missionaries in those
zones. I was in Snowflake and then Pinetop/Lakeside. We drove down the
Salt River Canyon on Thursday, planned for a big missionary meeting,
brought John to the Temple Christmas Lights and Visitor's Center and
then headed back up to Payson the next morning for our meeting. So
much work to be done! I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment