Monday, January 2, 2017

12/19/16

Oh, I am happy! I am so very happy! Because of you! You all make me so
happy! It brings such powerful peace to my heart to hear how well you
all are all doing, and how extensively that you are using the Lord's
talents that He has entrusted in you. I promise you that your talents
will be multiplied. Because you can't help smiling in the service of
the Lord, even when everything is falling apart around you! And people
are rude and cruel and hate you for the name of the Master's name! Oh
it is such a privilege to be mocked for His name! I LOVE and embrace
every moment of it! It is pretty powerful, because in those depressing
moments I have occasionally felt the approval and support of My
Heavenly Father more than usual.

We had such a truly miraculous week! Sh was baptized! It
was a beautiful experience. So a little background on S. Her
brother, CJ, was baptized into the YSA Ward back in March. And a few
months ago, Sh decided to move from the south out here with her
brother... when she made that decision, she practically made the
decision to be baptized because her brother is so amazing. I love that
guy! Sh refers to him as "master Yoda," and he really is! For all
the lessons we invite him to, he sits cross legged on the floor, even
when there is a perfectly good couch or chair set before him! Not only
that, but every word that comes out of his mouth is so Profound and
Wise! You will have to meet him sometime! So we taught her and taught
her and taught her. We shared so many tender spiritual experiences
together as she continued on her spiritual journey. And yesterday she
joined the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. God is doing
His work! Israel is being gathered! It is actually happening! The
Savior is actually coming! Hallelujah! I'll send you her whole
conversion story some other time!






No comments:

Post a Comment