Monday, January 25, 2016

12/28/15

 Dearest Family,

> I love you, Despite my
> imperfections, my Heavenly Father still condescends to use me. And you
> wouldn't believe the powerful experiences that he has allowed me to be
> an instrument in. One of them happened Saturday: We were personal
> studying when we got a call from one of the sisters in our zone. She
> said that she had been talking to President , and that he had
> told her that she needed to receive a blessing. (I am not sure why she
> called us, because we aren't even in the same district, and that is
> usually a district leader or zone leader type of deal.) But she asked,
> so I called President and got his permission, and then we went and
> picked up her actual district leader. We gave her the blessing, and
> the words that were spoken were powerful, not because of me, but
> because of the goodness of God. It was, honestly, one of the most
> powerful blessings that I have ever been a part of. The spirit was
> very strong. I know that it may seem boring or a common thing to all
> of you, but it was a powerful spiritual experience that I will not
> forget for a very long time, one that fortified my faith and
> significantly helped it grow. But I think that is the point of grand
> spiritual experiences. They are to personally help you grow. To
> others, especially nonbelievers, the significance is hidden, and it
> seems ridiculous. But to those with faith, they are miracles. The rest
> of the week was really good. It was especially nice to see all of you
> on Friday. I hope the Holiday break is going well for all of you! It
> was, honestly, such an awesome Christmas. We went to the Mesa Temple
> lights with a Mexican cowboy . He is pretty cool. He loved
> the visitors center. And he told me that in two weeks he was going to
> make me a leather Mexican suit like he was wearing, we see what shall
> see. We also met this baptist priest, whom is willing to hear the
> message. That was pretty fun, he lives in the church that he preaches
> at. And so teaching him in a baptist church might be a little
> interesting.
> I love you all,
> Elder Flaco

No comments:

Post a Comment