Monday, December 21, 2015

Dearest Family,                                                                         11/30/15

How are you all?!? I love the holiday season, and I hope that you all
are enjoying it! This Season is a little different for me... It is
super strange! I mean... At is very moment this is a picture of what
we're doing!

We are golfing! And I am not going to lie! It is A LOT OF FUN! This thing is more like bowling than golf, but I love it. Notice how sunny and nice it is... And we are outside on the last day of November! Weird... It is kind of uncomfortable. It definitely does not feel like the Christmas season! Plus, being a missionary, you sort of do the same thing year round. But it IS AWESOME because people are more receptive to the message of Jesus Christ! It is Wonderful. We definitely do not and should not need a reason to celebrate and remember Christ, but it works! 

His week has been super crazy. We have taught SO MUCH! And people are being baptized! It is so exciting. We brought an awesome Spanish couple from Guatemala to church and the wife started crying during la Santa cena. It was awesome. She really liked it and wants to come back next week. She is also the sister that fed us thanksgiving dinner, and made me a cake for my birthday and wants us to come by and get free food from her restaurant ALL THE TIME. And I met her last week. She is so sweet. We are definitely going to get her the gospel. She has tasted it and felt it and now she cannot resist! We, also, have been I meeting with our CFO friend. He has committed to be baptized as well in the 19th of December! He lives in the Almost exact center of Phoenix. The exact center is an intersection, and the skyscraper that he lives in is on one of the corners of that intersection. It is so fancy and nice. It is way up in the air and is outside wall is seamless glass overlooking the entire city of Phoenix. The first time we taught there it was sort of uncomfortable for me because it was so high up and out of my element. But now it is cool! He is awesome, and incredibly intelligent. We are meeting with many other families as well. All are doing amazingly. The Lord is hastening his work. This is for real. I hope y'all are doing so good!!! Tell Jacob hello for me. I love you. See you soon!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment