Monday, November 2, 2015


10/19/15
So as you have seen I have recently been spending a lot of time in the mountains and trees of the Crazy Wildlands of ARIZONA! I mean, it's no Africa or anything, but it is still pretty cool, it looks a lot like Garden Valley, or Cascade, or almost ANYWHERE in Idaho, but it is nice. This time of year everyone in this little town are either hunting, getting wood, or doing some more hunting, so we get to spend a lot of time doing those same things! We usually have to drive quite a ways to get to those areas so Elder Bowns and I are becoming masters of truck lessons! It is amazing how grateful and different people treat us when we just go once to get a quart or two of wood for someone. We, also, taught a lesson in the bar. That was exciting... but I wouldn't recommend it. You know how I sometimes feel that I cannot feel the spirit... Well I can DEFINITELY tell when He is NOT there. And teaching a lesson in a bar does not bring the spirit.

Elder Bowns is awesome. He plays about 30 different instruments and is really good. He played a solo in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and for some apostles before he came out. He wants to be a psychologist when he grows up, and plans to get married right when he gets home, to a sister missionary he met here! But he is pretty awesome. He has a lot of really good insight and knowledge that I am gleaning!
Sorry, it is short! GOD IS REAL! He watches you every day! Don't forget about Him! I love you all, and will see you soon!
Love Elder Flake.

No comments:

Post a Comment